· General Medical Council (GMC no 3340419)
· Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons
· International Federation for the Surgery of Obesity and Metabolic Disorders (IFSO)
· Qualified in Medicine, Edinburgh, 1989
· Specialist training in 3 centres in Glasgow, focusing on banding, gastric bypass and sleeve gastrectomy placements
· Attended courses in both Europe and the USA from 2001 – 2007, furthering his experience and knowledge in bariatric surgery
· Consultant Surgeon (UGI, bariatric and laparoscopic) for the NHS, 2003
· Began working for The Hospital Group, 2008
Mr Richardson qualified in Medicine in 1989. His specialist training has focused on banding, gastric bypass and sleeve gastrectomy placements.
He has attended courses in both Europe and the USA furthering his experience and knowledge in bariatric surgery.