· General Medical Council UK (GMC no 7037368)
· General Medical Council Italy (No 1667 OMCEO)
· Italian Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery SICPRE
· International Society of Aesthetic and Plastic Surgery ISAPS
· Brazilian Society if Plastic Surgery SBCP
· 1995: Consultant Plastic Surgeon Private Practice, Casa di Cura Quisisana in Italy
· 1996-2008: Assistant Professor, Catholic University of Sacred Heart, Italy, Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
· 2005: Volunteer Surgeon, Operation Smile Makalle Hospital Ethiopia
· 2010- 2014: Consultant Plastic Surgeon, Transform Cosmetic Surgery Group UK
· 2014 to Present: Consultant Plastic Surgeon, Belvedere Hospital Abbey Wood
Mr Borghini performs all areas of cosmetic surgery including facial, body and breast surgery.
He has performed thousands of procedures within cosmetic and reconstructive surgery in the UK and Italy, strengthening his extensive education within these fields. He continues to attend various courses in order to complement this work, as well as being a speaker at a number of conferences. As well as his work within the UK and Italy, Mr Borghini has also volunteered as a surgeon in Ethiopia, performing cleft lip and palate repair on children and adults.