· General Medical Council (GMC no 2940227)
· Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist at Central Middlesex Hospital, 1996 – 2005
· Academic Dept of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Imperial College School of Medicine at the Chelsea and Westminster Hospital, 1996 – 1999
· Clinical Lecturer and Senior Registrar , University of Cambridge, Department of Gynaecology, May 1995 – Dec 1996
· WellBeing Training Fellows and Hon Senior Registrar, Charing Cross and Westminster Medical School London
Mr Morris is one of the leading independent Consultant Gynaecologists in London. He qualified from St Mary’s Hospital Medical School in 1984, and was awarded Membership of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG) in 1991. In 1993, he became the RCOG’s WellBeing Training Fellow.
Mr Morris became an NHS Consultant in 1997, and was also appointed Senior Clinical Research Fellow at Imperial College. In 2007, he was awarded the Fellowship of the RCOG. He has been a pioneer of women’s health, and established the first UK clinic to help women who had been victims of female genital mutilation.
He established his full time private practice in London in 2005. He has a specialist interest in genital and pelvic floor surgery. He joined The Hospital Group in 2012, and has clinics in London and Dolan Park.
Mr Morris has written numerous publications in journals such as the British Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology and European Journal of Clinical Investigation. He regularly lectures at meetings, and runs the CME education at the Portland Hospital. He also writes a blog on the Huffington Post.