· General Medical Council (GMC no 3316177)
· Association of Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland
· Association of Upper Gastrointestinal Surgeons
· Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons
· British Obesity Surgery Society
· International Federation for the Surgery of Obesity
· European Association of Endoscopic Surgery
· South West Gastroenterology Group
· Surgical Club of the South West England
· Qualified in Medicine in 1989 (Bristol)
· Specialised in Upper GI Surgery in November 2001
· Mr Hewin has set up an NHS morbid obesity service in Gloucestershire, which has been recognised by the South West Specialist Commissioners as a Centre of Excellence
· Lead Clinician for Bariatric Surgery at the Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust since April 2003
· He began working for The Hospital Group at the beginning of 2010
Mr Hewin qualified in Medicine in 1989 and specialised in Upper GI Surgery in 2001.
He has set up an NHS morbid obesity service in Gloucestershire, which has been recognised by the South West Specialist Commissioners as a Centre of Excellence. He began working for The Hospital Group in 2010.