Welcome to Sheffield
Whether you live in Sheffield, or commute to work or shop here, you’ll find our clinic in York Street conveniently located for your non-surgical treatments, nail treatments, skincare and beauty products, surgical consultations or post-surgical aftercare.
The clinic was fitted to extremely high specifications by local company Absolute Contract Interiors Ltd to ensure a comfortable and exceptional experience throughout for our patients.
New Clinic Open 2009
We are so proud of our new clinic in the heart of Sheffield city centre, where we offer consultations for cosmetic surgery, weight loss surgery, hair transplantation, cosmetic dentistry, as well as non-surgical consultations on the premises.
Ribbon Cutting by Becky Hayes: Hallam FM DJ
Becky Hayes, DJ on local radio station Hallam FM did the honours of cutting the red ribbon to establish the opening of our plush new clinic! And enjoyed browsing the shelves and partaking in a treatment or two
Come and have a Manicure at our NAIL BAR!!
We offer the full range of manicures with some great special offers. Call now or pop in to take advantage of full set of acrylic nails for just £29.99! We also do the full range of non-surgical skin treatments, such as BOTOX®, in our modern well-equipped facilities.
In the News…
From M1 Motorway
- Depart Junction 33 and follow signs for the City Centre A57
- Continue down the A57 until the 40mph zone and get into the right hand side of A57
- At next Traffic Lights, follow Brown Signs to “Cathedral & Devonshire Quaters” A61N
- Keep to the Left Hand Side and go through 6 Sets of Traffic Lights A Below:-
- Set 1 – Straight Through
- Set 2 – Straight Through (past Wicker Mobility Shop on your left hand side)
- Set 3 – Straight Through following Brown Sign for Cathedral Quarters
- Set 4 – Straight Through
- Set 5 – Straight Through
- Set 6 – Turn Left
- At Roundabout – Take 2nd turning off roundabout
- Take the turning left BEFORE the traffic lights signposted “Parking Campo Lane”
- Take 5th Turning Right up the hill. Turn Left into Hartshead NCP Car Park, Bank Street
- After Parking, turn right out of the NCP – York Street is ahead of you (100 yards)
- Turn Left onto York Street and we are at the Top End of York Street on the LeftHand Side
Depart at Cathedral Tram Stop, Sheffield Town Centre. We are between the Santander and Lloyds TSB Bank
From Train Station
On leaving the Train Station, board the Tram to “The Cathedral”. We are between the Santander and Lloyds TSB Bank on York Street, S1 2AN
Park and Ride (Nunnery Square)
The Nunnery Square site is handy for both the main M1 Sheffield and Sheffield City, Centre Parkway Link (The Location is: Off Parkway, Sheffield, S2 5BD)
From Nunnery Square, cross the line to the other side of the track and board the tram