The Hospital Group FREE Aftercare
As part of our commitment to exceptional customer care, and our mission to set the standards for cosmetic surgery providers, The Hospital Group includes FREE aftercare with all cosmetic surgery procedures to give you complete peace of mind.
Your “FREE Aftercare” scheme includes:
- Unlimited post-op appointments with a member of our clinical team – whenever you need them – so whatever your query and whenever it arises, you can see one of our experts at no extra cost
- Surgical cover for 3 years – revision surgery where clinically indicated at no extra cost
- Additional days stay in hospital where needed free of charge
- Additional drugs and dressings supplied at no extra cost
- Access to emergency telephone support (numbers supplied at discharge) which you can use at any time during your recovery or even years later
- Natrelle breast implants – 3 years free revision surgery for capsular contracture (Baker Grade 4-5) Free lifetime product replacement, 10 years guaranteed financial assistance to the value of 100% of the current list price for re augmentation, in the event of loss of shell integrity resulting in implant rupture that requires surgical intervention.
- Motiva breast implants – 5 years free revision surgery for capsular contracture (Baker Grade 4-5) Free lifetime product replacement, 10 years guaranteed financial assistance to the value of 100% of the current list price for re augmentation, in the event of loss of shell integrity resulting in implant rupture that requires surgical intervention.
Always with you – our patient promise
This comprehensive surgery aftercare programme allows you to show off your new look, confident in the knowledge that your aftercare requirements are comprehensively covered.In addition, our “Always with you” patient promise means that you will also benefit from continuous patient support from your own Patient Care Coordinator.
Our “Always with you” patient promise means that you will benefit from an industry leading aftercare package and continuous patient support, including:
- Expert and knowledgeable team of Patient Care Coordinators – 90% have had cosmetic surgery and non-surgical procedures themselves so understand how to support you along the way
- Network of clinics across the UK with regular clinical and surgical staff – accessible, consistent care whenever you need it
- Head office support team – providing out of hours and emergency cover as and when required
What Procedures are Covered?
Our free aftercare scheme is included for ALL cosmetic surgery procedures. So whether you are having breast enlargement, liposuction, breast reduction, a tummy tuck or facial surgery, you are covered by our aftercare policy.
You can always come along to see a member of our clinical team whenever concerns or questions may arise and there will be no extra charge. If you need further care, then your Aftercare scheme gives you the peace of mind that you have our support. We believe it’s the best aftercare cover on the market.
Aftercare is FREE with ALL cosmetic surgery procedures.
There are NO extra charges and NO hidden costs – it’s simple, straightforward and free – what more could you ask for!
What our patients say:
“I’ve had a few procedures now with The Hospital Group, starting with a gastric band and then liposuction. The aftercare package has been great and really put my mind at rest – when I needed help, it was there. I’m now looking at a breast uplift.”
– Mrs Walker, Patient
Our Aftercare Scheme Does Not Include:
- Revision without clinical indication (e.g. wish you’d gone for a larger size implant)
- Treatment required not related to the original procedure
- Further changes due to the natural ageing process (e.g. putting weight on, breast feeding, ageing)
- Capsular contracture and implant cover for CUI / Natrelle implants beyond the stated period (see above)
Our standard terms and conditions also apply – please consult these for further information. Your statutory rights are not affected by either our Aftercare policy or our terms and conditions.
This new scheme was launched on 17th July 2012 and is included for bookings made after this time.
We do reserve the right to change our aftercare policy from time to time, in case of any doubt, the aftercare policy in force at the time of your booking will be applied to you. Please note your aftercare policy starts on the date of your procedure.
*Implants now discontinued.