Our Breast Implant Range
The Hospital Group only use Allergan breast implants. Allergan are the world’s leading manufacturer of implants and their reputation and commitment to quality is second to none. We offer Allergan’s Natrelle breast implants, please see a description of these implants below:
Allergan Natrelle implants
Allergan Natrelle™ are premium breast implants offering excellent performance, lifetime warranty and a vast array of choice to suit every patient. The implants are fully endorsed by our team of specialist aesthetic cosmetic surgeons.
The Hospital Group is the UK’s leading provider of Natrelle™ breast implants, performing more procedures in the UK than any other cosmetic surgery organisation. The number of women choosing Natrelle™ breast implants continues to grow as more and more people choose to pay a little extra to get exactly what they want with the reassurance of an excellent safety record backed up with Natrelle’s own warranty plus The Hospital Group’s unlimited aftercare package.
Here are just a few benefits of Natrelle breast implants:
- Allergan lifetime guarantee
- Unique BIOCELL™ texture – studies show lower incidence of capsular contracture
- Constructed with 6 layers of cohesive silicone gel
- Includes a 360° intrashiel barrier layer to minimise silicone diffusion
- Over 500 implant choices
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do you pick from over 500 implants?
The breadth of range in Allergan Natrelle™ means that you can be very precise about the look you want to achieve. It’s not just about size, but also shape – these implants come in round or anatomical shapes with a variety of projections and choice of 2 textures and 4 gel types.
Our surgeons use the latest Biodynamics® Breast Analysis System software in a Computer Assisted Consultation. The surgeon will measure you very precisely – up to 36 measurements may be taken – and after discussion of your individual requirements and expectations in terms of cleavage, shape, size and feel; will then use the sophisticated software as well as their own extensive experience in order to recommend the best implant for you to achieve the best possible bespoke result.
Q: I Understand Size, But What’s ‘Projection’?
Natrelle™ breast implants are available in sizes up to 850cc, but size isn’t everything. The combination of the right shape, style, texture and projection (the distance your breast implants extend outward from the chest) are equally important to delivering the right result. You may be surprised to see that a smaller implant but correctly shaped will give a more flattering result than just going for size alone. The extensive range of options with Natrelle™ enable you to achieve just the look you want.
Natrelle™ breast implants are available with both smooth and textured shells and a choice of 4 gels – again, the right choices based on your current dimensions and personal breast requirements will deliver the best possible result. Your surgeon will advise on this.
Q: What are the shape options?
Natrelle™ breast implants are available in round or anatomical shape.
Features of Round Shaped Natrelle™Implants:
- Optimal gel fill for minimal rippling
- BIOCELL™ texture contributes to lower capsular contracture rates
- 360º INTRASHIEL™ barrier layer minimises silicone gel diffusion
- High performance silicone elastomer layers for enhanced shell integrity
Features of Anatomical Shaped Natrelle™Implants:
- Anatomical design provides a natural and proportionate breast shape.
- “Form Stable Gel” ensures predictable and long lasting shape.
- BIOCELL™ texture contributes to lower capsular contracture rates.
- 360º INTRASHIEL™ barrier layer minimises silicone gel diffusion.
Q: Why trust Natrelle™ breast implants?
- Natrelle™ is a global brand supported by Allergan’s 30+ years of experience of manufacturing breast implants.
- Allergan continually invest in research and development to ensure high levels of safety and innovative products.
- More clinical data to support the safety of Natrelle™ products than any other breast implant manufacturer.
- 98% patient satisfaction at 9 years when Natrelle™ used in breast augmentation.
Q: Tell me about the quality…
- The implants are made in a totally sterile environment and are FDA approved.
- Natrelle™ implants are constructed with 6 layers, including a barrier layer.
- 360° intrashiel barrier minimises silicone diffusion. To illustrate this, if you were to place an old style implant on a piece of brown paper and leave it there when you remove it you will see a grease mark – that is silicone diffusion. The Natrelle™ 360° intrashiel barrier layer minimises the silicone diffusion.
- natrelle cohesive implantAllergan Natrelle™ implants offer unique BIOCELL™ texture, and studies show lower incidence of capsular contracture.
- Natrelle™ implants offer a LIFETIME GUARANTEE, so you know you are buying the best implants.
- Implants are made of highly stable cohesive gel – see what happens if you cut one open.
Q: Do They Cost More than Ordinary Implants?
Yes, there is a premium for Natrelle™ implants. However, this little extra buys you peace of mind with the Lifetime Guarantee, as well as our top of the range implant with an extraordinary range of fitting options to get the best possible result. The quality of these implants is such that problems are relatively rare, but for your peace of mind the Lifetime Guarantee will provide you with FREE replacement Natrelle™ implants of your choice.
Q: How can I find out more?
The best way forward is to book a consultation with one of our Patient Care Coordinators. If you are interested in Natrelle™ implants, book a Biodynamics® Breast Analysis System computer assisted consultation. The cosmetic surgeon, will take precise measurements, feed them into a laptop and also discuss your desired result with you to select the best implant. Then, using the implant visualisation system, you will be able to literally see for yourself the look you are trying to achieve using the special vest and visualisation implants. It really is the “wow factor”, but if you’re not quite happy, don’t worry, it’s the perfect opportunity to refine your choice of shape, style and size before you commit to any surgery.